Thursday, August 2, 2012

I WILL RETURN

Dear Readers of this web blog, I am sure you may be wondering what happened to my blog and, current fabric collections.  Below is an update:

Two months ago, I was in a serious car accident (other driver's fault) and, three weeks
later, I came down with acute pneumonia.  I am still on the mend and, promise to return to my web blog, soon as I am fully recovered.

Thank you for reading my web blog and, for checking on blog updates.  It really is greatly appreciated!

Hugs,
Franchelle

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about all that's happened to you. Sending prayers for your healing and strength.
    ~ Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for leaving a comment and, for the prayers. Your comment is really appreciated. I am so thankful for every day, the Lord allowed me survive both the car accident and overcome the pneumonia. The Lord also reminds me there are people in the world who are really suffering and, therefore, what I went through is nothing more than a little bump on the road. :-)

    Hugs,
    Franchelle

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle