Friday, October 14, 2011

INTERNATIONAL QUILT MARKET - HOUSTON


The long awaited fabric collection "Song Bird" will go into production next week.  I am so happy, it's being printed sooner than expected.  This month is the International Quilt Market in Houston.  If you're a store buyer and happen to be attending, please stop by the Henry Glass Fabrics booth 144 and 245 to review the Song Bird collection.  Please ask for Harriet Clemens, she will be more than happy to assist you with your order.

Please, visit my web blog often to be on the look out for a fat quarter contest of the "Song Bird" collection. I know you will love this new collection.  There are so many projects you can create from the fabric.
  
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful summer!

Hugs, xo
Franchelle

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful sampling of your next line! Can't wait to see it! great work, Franchelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty cool place I like it because it has everything I want more on this blog soon. web counter

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle