Monday, June 20, 2011

DOCKSIDE TOP



The two photographs above were tagged at Momi Boutique's web site.  I really love when Rachel uses my fabric collections to design her girly girl toddler clothing and, the Dockside Top is no exception.  The top is trendy, playful, and beautiful all at the same time.

The South Hampton geometric pattern was used to tie this design together and it's actually one of my favorites, because of the way Rachel designed the back of the Dockside top.  Rachel's designs are so unique, I'm always auditioning her clothing line.  I'm hope you don't mind all the wonderful eye candy for girly girls worldwide.

You can visit Momi Boutique at www.momiboutique.com or Rachel's Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/momiboutique?ref=ss_profile

Thank you again Rachel for another trendy and plaful design using the South Hampton geometric pattern.

Hugs xox,
Franchelle