Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CREATIVE CHICS



Photographs have been tagged on the Etsy web site.  An apron designed by Creative Chics using the Sonoma fabric collection.  The pattern has a sexy halter back, which makes the apron very adorable.  I really love when I come across Designers using my fabric collections.  It makes the creative process of designing for the fabric manufacturers a pure delight.  When another Designer can earn a living using my collections, I get a very warm feeling in my heart.  My prayer for each collection is that someone will come across the fabric and fall in love with it and will want to use it for their creations.  Creative Chics sent me a very nice message about the Sonoma fabrics, which I will always keep close to my heart.  Thank You Creative Chics for a very trendy, adorable apron.

If you would like to see more of Creative Chics apron designs, please visit their Etsy web site at
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72524821/sexy-womens-hostess-halter-apron-in-deep
you will not be disappointed.

Hugs, xox
Franchelle