Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SHELLIESEWS - SEWING PATTERN "TWIRLY GIRL SKIRT"

Another sighting of the Sonoma fabric collection being used for girly girl clothing. The skirt in the photograph was designed by Shellie and the sewing pattern is called Twirly Girl Skirt.

We all know little girls love to twirl around in pretty dresses or skirts, I know Leila does, she twirls even when she's not wearing a dress or skirt. I guess we were just born to twirl with visions of sugar plums dancing in our head, especially when we're young. Those moments in time are priceless.

Thank you so much Shellie for using the Sonoma fabric collection to design your new sewing pattern.

Hugs xo,
Franchelle

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Franchelle! I'm so happy that you like the skirt - it hangs above your fabrics at the quilt shop where I work.

    you've made my day (AGAIN!!)

    best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shellie,

    You're very welcome. I enjoy supporting other Designer's creative works. Can you please provide the name of the quilt shop where you work? Does the store have a website? I would like to list the store in the "Where to Buy" section of the web blog.

    Thank you for leaving a comment, it's appreciated.

    Regards,
    Franchelle

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle