Sunday, October 10, 2010

QUILTER'S PARADISE - CLOVIS, CA
  In the picture above is my Sister-in-Law Gloria modeling the satchel while we were visiting Quilter's Paradise on Saturday. Both her and I will be attending the sewing event as well. We would love to see you there and meet you in person. As the event nears, I will post a message on my web blog and on my Facebook page.

Quilter's Paradise in the Clovis, CA will have a special sewing event between the months of Jan - Apr 2011. The class is called "Sidewalk Satchel" and will be listed in their next newsletter. The satchel above was created using the Sonoma fabric collection and, if I say so myself, it's quite adorable.

To read more about our visit to Quilter's Paradise, please visit my Facebook page below.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FranchelleContreras/184602270876

Hugs xo,
Franchelle

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love that store. I visit it each time I'm back home!

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle