Sunday, August 15, 2010

LIFE IS SIMPLE AMAZING!

Welcome back to me! I have been away for a very long time trying to juggle life in designer land and to enjoy some of the summer months. Now, it's time to get back to work, uploading images of girly girl designs, and promoting the new Sonoma collection.

Fabric samples arrived last week, and if, I say so myself, the fabric looks fabulous. Consumers can create a variety of items with the fabric, which should be arriving in stores sometime this month.

I did promise a Fat Quarter contest, which will take place next week. Pictures need to be taken first, once I have them posted on the web blog, the contest will occur. Hopefully, there are still some following my web blog or at least stop in to see if a new post has been written by me.

I'm sure some of you may have thought "What happened to this Designer", I'm still here, but I have to admit, there are times when it's hard to do everything (i.e., sketch, design, post on the web blog, twitter, facebook, promote fabric colections, sew, and not to mention, taking care of the house). Now, I am not complaining, just saying, sometimes it's not easy to do everything I want to do, which is mainly design fabric collections, but as we all know in the real world, one should not design 24/7 or we will get burned out. So, I had to take some time out for myself and for my family. I hope everyone understands....

The photo above is from one of my favorite children's clothing designer, Rachel from "Momi Boutique". She always creates fabulous designs for the girly girl's in your life. Enjoy!

Hugs from me to you,
Franchelle

4 comments:

  1. Hello Franchelle,

    Glad you enjoyed your break. Happy designing.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Franchelle,
    I hope you're having a lovely summer...wouldn't it be wonderful if the house took care of itself...think of all that extra time ;)
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am still here and checking in every now and then. (Easy with bloglines to see when there is a new post...) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bev, Sharon, and Jantine,

    Thank you so much for reading my blog. Nice to know a few are still here reading my web blog.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Franchelle

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle