Friday, May 7, 2010

SPRING QUILT MARKET, MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA
The Spring Quilt Market is just around the corner. If you're a Quilt Shop Owner from the U.S. or Overseas, please stop by the Henry Glass Fabrics Booth #2005. My new Sonoma collection will be available to order for your store.

The new Sonoma collection listed in the earlier posts on my web blog are in the yummy colors of wine, olive green, pink, and pale yellow. The fabric collection is wonderful for quilts and home decor. How about a trendy baby nursery or little girl's clothing?

The ideas are endless...order my new "Sonoma" collection while attending the Spring Quilt Market.

Hugs,
Franchelle

4 comments:

  1. Franchelle,

    Wishing you all the best for Quilt Market. I so wish that I could be there. Natalie R and I will get there one day. If we talk about it enough we'll make it.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Franchelle,

    I hope all goes well at the quilt market :). Bought some lovely fat quarters of yours from the Stitches and Cr4aft show here in Melbourne...the fabric feels great too.
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,

    Thank you so much for the wonderful comment and purchasing Fat Quarters of South Hampton. Henry Glass Fabrics really does manufacturer beautiful fabric and it's very soft to the touch.

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah,

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my web blog. I know you and Natalie will one day make it to the International Quilt Market. Remember to attend the Quilt Market Trade Show in Houston, TX.

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle