Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SPRING FORWARD WITH MOMI

As you will notice, I'm a very big fan of the Momi Boutique clothing line. It's not because the Designer is using my South Hampton fabric collection, it's all about the way she designs the clothing. I love the ruffle layered "It Not the Match, but the Mix" look of the dresses. All the toddlers look adorable in the summer on the beach style of dresses, so girly girl.

The photographs have been provided by Momi Boutique at my request. I love supporting other Designers. Enjoy!

Hugs,
Franchelle

5 comments:

  1. What a darling dress. My 5 yr old Gracie would love twirling around in that all summer!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Franchelle,

    It is a lovely dress...looks like fun to wear too.
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary Grace and Sharon,

    Thank you for the web blog post. Wishing, I was once again 2 or 3 yrs old, so I can twirl on the beach with the trendy summer dress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics, Franchelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy, Thank you for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle