Friday, April 9, 2010

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer


Today, I received very exciting news from Harriet, Art Director for Henry Glass Fabrics. The "Sonoma" fabric collection has been released on the Company website, so now I can share the collection on my web blog. I am so excited about this new collection, the patterns are vintage contemporary and can be used for a variety of projects.

The color palette for the collection is wine, pink, pale yellow, and green. The collection has been released just in time for Spring. The slide show above displays the patterns for the "Sonoma" collection.


The "Sonoma" fabric collection will be at the International Spring Quilt Market, Minnesota, MN, May 21-23, 2010 at the Henry Glass & Co. trade show booth #2005, 2007, 2009. Please, visit their booth and say "Hello" to Harriet and Karen, I know they would love to meet you.

Also, there will be a "Fat Quarter" contest after the fabric samples arrive.

Hugs,
Franchelle

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous fabrics. I love love love the colours. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Thank you so much for leaving the lovely comment. I hope everyone likes the new "Sonoma" fabric collection, depicting Contemporary/Vintage.

    I had a wonderful time creating the collection for Quilt Shops and Consumers.

    Take Care,
    Franchelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection! It would make some really pretty dresses for my daughter. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection! I love those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lilly,

    Thank you for leaving the wonderful comment on my web blog. I appreciate the thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful, Franchelle! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle,

    Thank you for posting the comment on my web blog. Wishing you much success with your "Cloud Nine" Fabric Company. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle