Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FAT QUARTER SHOP AND SONOMA FABRICS


I really love the way the Fat Quarter Shop designs and displays fabric collections on their website. The Brand image above is my new "Sonoma" fabric collection.
Very Fashionista!

Recently, I was invited to be a Guest Artist on the Fat Quarter Shop web blog. I am very honored to have been asked by the Company and accepted the invitation. The Guest Artist web blog post will be during the month of August, the same month the "Sonoma" fabric collection will be delivered to the Fat Quarter Shop.

Please be on the look out for my Guest Artist web blog invitation for the new "Sonoma" fabric collection. I look forward to reading your comments on the Fat Quarter Shop web blog.

Hugs,
Franchelle

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely look forward to it. Sonoma have very wonderful clothing collection and I'm sure Fat Quarter Shop and Sonoma will make a very good tandem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Thank you for leaving the wonderful comment on my web blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you've used. Your designs are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corinnea,

    Thank you for the lovely comment. I enjoyed creating the "Sonoma" fabric collection for the Quilt Shops and their Customers. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle