Sunday, April 25, 2010

DOING MY FABRIC PROUD

The Momi Boutique is really doing my fabric proud. Rachel is such a wonderful Designer of children's clothing. If you do not follow her on the Momi Boutique web blog or on Facebook, I recommend you do so. Everyday, you will see new clothing designed especially by Rachel. It's like eye Candy! I love to see what she will design next.

Mommies everywhere love Rachel's clothing. http://www.momiboutique.blogspot.com.

The dress above is a "Mix not the Match" of Designer fabric. It's so girly girl!!

Hugs,
Franchelle

2 comments:

  1. This is one beautiful girly dress. If I had a daughter, I'll order them on Momi Boutique for dozens. I wish they also offer dresses for adults too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girly dress would be great for women. I can see myself walking on the beach with the wind blowing through my hair, and the dress... well, it speaks for itself!

    ReplyDelete

Your suppport and kindness is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your comments.

Take Care,
Franchelle